There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things That Chafe

After seeing a ridiculous picture of Miley Cyrus running in cut off jean shorts, aviators and some other interesting garb with shirtless boyfriend in tow, I had posted something relating how much I would be heckled in a similar situation but, hey, when you're a celebrity, it's cool. But then I hadn't saved it and my browser crashed and you know how sometimes it feels, hm, off, to try to replicate the energy you had when first writing something? I mean, you know when you have a good idea, and then you don't write it down, and then you can kind of remember the idea later but it lacks that punch? Maybe not.

Anyway, today I went out for a little 13.5 mile jaunt and I should have known it was coming with the mildly damp and cool weather but boy did I chafe myself good. Yeesh. Also, since I generally do all my runs these days with my iPod and I just restored it (meaning all my tracks were wiped), I took it as an opportunity to switch up my jams a little bit. While I keep on rockin' out to The Killers' "Human" and "Spaceman" a little too much, I threw this priorly ignored Ingrid Michaelson tune in there. Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.