There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

French

Sometimes I think of how I studied this language for five years and seem to retain very little of it. And then sometimes I'm looking at the browser entry bar and I see a search string labeled "from age" at the end of a url, but the words are put together so it's "fromage," the French word for cheese.

And hey, sometimes cheese is all I've got. Good thing I love pizza.*




*I'm not crazy (something a crazy person might say).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.