There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Pieces of Me

I have been an extra poppy mood of late, so when Ashlee Simpson's "Pieces of Me" came on my iPod on my run this morning, I was pretty stoked. Unfortunately there is a fine line between catchy pop and shitty pop, and there is of course shitty catchy pop and catchy shitty pop, any maybe none of these are really any different but, alas, I digress.

With Ashlee bumping through my headphones, it got me thinking about "accidentally pregnant" celebrities. I can't drag up too many names right now, but Ashlee and Jamie-Lynn Spears come to mind, and I'm only mildly ashamed that I know that off the top of my head. Anyway, the pill. Do celebrities not take birth control? Are they worried it will make them fat? Is it 99% effective for regular citizens, but less so for celebrities? None of these are good questions, but I haven't got time for good questions, I've got a train and a plane to catch. California, here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.