There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jejune

That's about what anything I could say for the moment would amount to, but as per my general desire to meet my self-imposed monthly quota, I'm rocking the midnight hour post.

In uninteresting news I'm clean shaven for the first time in, well I can't remember. It's an odd experience seeing the old (young) face, especially as it's hardly aged in twelve years. I don't know how the clean-shaven do it from an upkeep standpoint.

Perhaps I was subconsciously influenced by the clean faces facing me from the stage at Book of Mormon. As the first musical I've ever attended, I might also make it my last, not because it wasn't good, but on the contrary, it was just so up my alley that perhaps only Marc M. could outdo it.

Less talk more rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.