There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Legaré, Leg hair

Courtesy of the womanfriend I am aware of this joke or strange trend in China. I guess the old adage of wanting what you can't have applies even to body hair. So much for backhair being awkward and this blog even having a title.

Of course, I was hoping for a leg hair brand that tried to sound maybe fancy and French, but Legaré is the opposite, making furniture construction a less hairy experience by removing the necessity of tools. But alas, the world will always need tools.

Now I know that the Blackhawks have already gone and won another Stanley Cup championship, but I'd been meaning to prop up these hilarious quotes from Boston's Brad Marchand describing the status of Patrice Bergeron for Game 6. In describing Bergeron's readiness to return:

''He was crushing some food.'

and

"He's good. He came back with us and everything so hopefully he can play. He looked really good today. He had a nice suit on, very dashing. Obviously, he's a big part of the team and hopefully he can play."

Crushing food is always a good sign I suppose, but how one looking dashing in a nice suit indicates their readiness for some tough hockey might be tough to say. Chevy seems to think looking dashing in a suit has a lot to do with...well, something.

And if you're a big New Order fan as I am, and even if you're not, you might want to check out this Baywatch music video for "Regret." Please take note of Hasselhoff in the beginning, and the woman reading a magazine spread on New Order. Don't sleep on Peter Hook really getting down on bass either. Take four minutes and watch is all I'm saying.

I'm not saying much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.