There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah

I've recently returned home after a long night in Portland, Oregon. There is no question that, geographically, Portland covers a pretty creditable expanse. I'm fairly certain I covered about four miles in my walk home and when I have a better idea of where I actually was, I'm going to go ahead and consult gmaps for the proper distance.

In the meantime, the Pac Northwest is tight, even if it has been overcast and rainy virtually 100% of my visit thus far. As I'm typing it is 7:21am and there is not a hint of daylight I can see; it's like a giant fake-out. Anyway, I'm too sleepy to make much more of this, but updates to follow once I sleep and/or return east. Shiiiiiiit... spooky, scary...

Update: ate at Burgerville today. Pretty good. Sweet potato fries are probably the crown jewel. Eventually induced an impressive BM.

Also, I just logged into facebook, and it seems like nearly every time I do, there is an ad for laser hair removal asking, "tired of shaving?" and featuring a hairless male of moderate musculature with a razor on one of his pecs. Now, either facebook has so few advertisers this shit always comes up; these guys pay a premium for greater exposure; or the ads are targeted at me and somehow know I might have excessive body hair some places...eyebrows must be a dead giveaway. Speaking of dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.