There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

And They Say These Moments Pass

I mean, let's face it, shit is weird a lot of times. The kind of weird where you post blogs at 4am on a Saturday evening (Sunday moring) before the Superbowl with a belly full of burritos, booze, and damn, donuts isn't alliterative enough. But not always that kind of weird.

So shit, I'll throw this Bon Iver jam into the old blog and all.



Shout out to Oz Hazel over on my sofa like not too many feet and all away, and to El Burrito Mexicano and to all my homies always in life.

Never be afraid to contact or try to connect with someone; the worst that can happen is they don't respond. And sometimes we watch what we think is anonymously from the sidelines, but the sad truth is we all seek a sort of validation. We are the privileged ones, and life is good. Imagine if we could realize that, let alone appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.