There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lose Your Mind

This is just a message to myself really because I wonder how coherent I am after over 25 hours waking having consumed excesses of several substances, some of them stimulants, some depressants. I think the MSG in Doritos qualifies it in the latter category. My hands are still orange and I need to make quota for this month of four posts. Should have posted the link earlier, and always, but check out Red Bar Radio. I have grown to really like the show and it's [mostly] good-natured offensiveness. Chicago comics are so tight and down-to-earth. I hope to make cameos in the future. Once the marathon show gets posted from today, you can probably hear me speaking in the late late hours (19-21) shouting gibberish and especially laughing uncontrollably for the last hour as listeners/viewers typed in fat jokes. Completely shameless self-promotion I suppose, but I'm not even really on there and man, if listening is half as fun as being there, I hope you enjoy. My god, I feel zany.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.