There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feb Up


Man, good thing February only gets twenty-eight days or, when we're feeling generous every four years, twenty-nine. Know why twenty-eight days later is the title to a horror film? Because it's meant to remind us of February. Let's face it, it's a crap month. Winter lingers, it fits neatly into four weeks, unlike any other month. I know it's Black History Month and I know too, that somewhere, someone's made a joke about how they gave Black History the shortest month.

Along with that, February also has the most "days." Two presidential birthdays, Groundhog Day, every single day being a Black History month day. February doesn't get to relax and just do its thing. It's trying too hard. Is this analysis a stretch? Yes. But I don't have the liberty of two-three more days to stir up content and research on a self-imposed deadline.

You know what I do have? The top hit for those searching the term "suckway." Killin' it over here. 

Also, Microsoft HQ seems to hit my blog a lot. Probably Bing trying to catch up on the webcrawling. A shame that search engines must also crawl my sector of the web.

Speaking of crawl, I believe I shall be doing just that, on into a bed. 

Thanks February, it's been short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.