There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pi-le it on

Well it's Pi day, Pi day, this site's down on Pi day, which shouldn't be that surprising. I'm sure visitorship goes way up on Pi day itself. Incidentally, I shared that Rebecca Black link not just for the easy little jingle, but also because I'd never heard of Schooltube. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised it exists. And now I know the premier spot for teachers and students to showcase their video talents.

Don't neglect Filial Piday, reverence for all Pi days that came before. I'd really like this post to come full circle, even though it has yet to go on very long, but I'll need two pi to do that. And a radius. Keep your radii out for one for me, would you? I'm sure there's some great math [cir]conference where they'd dig that.

Alright, well that's enough free association for this occasion.

Don't fill up too much on pi[e] as just around the cor[o]ner is St. Patrick's Day. A quick google yields this parade link which is probably IP address targeting at work, but hey, they take this drinking holiday extra seriously out here in the [two sheets to the] Wind[y] City, so Chicago and St. Pat's are quite linked no matter. I just like that because it's ____parade.com/parade.

If you just parade for this entry to come to an end, you're in luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.