There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thanks for Googling!

People search for some pretty odd things on the Internet, myself included, and a lot of these oddities can land people at this very blog. From time-to-time I take note of the more precious ones, and "gay doing split" is no exception. And where was this googler from? Garland, Texas, once the 67th best place to live in The United States, and a town founded on Conan O' Brien's birthday, seventy-two years before he was born.

How telling is it that this searcher is from Garland, TX? How exactly does a "gay" doing a split differ from, well, I guess the opposite would be a "non-gay" doing a split? Perhaps I should brand myself the authority on gay-non-gay split differentiation. Perhaps not...

On the very same day, though, came a search for "straight grundle" by some savvy browser in Dedham, MA. Crooked grundles? They don't Needham in Dedham, though it took four page views to be sure. Ah the juxtaposition of gay splits and straight grundles that only a high school English class could love.

Happy googling folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.