There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Friday, January 11, 2008

This Is Such a Pity

For the longest time, all I'd been hearing from Weezer was that Beverly Hills is where I want to be. Just now, however I finally sat - actually lay - down to listen to the rest of the album, titled Make Believe , and I have to say I'm diggin' it. It's no Blue Album or Pinkerton, but it certainly trumps Maladroit, which has grown on me anyway.

After some quick Weezer research it also appears that subsequent singles were released from the same album as Beverly Hills, so I guess it just goes to show how little I listen to the radio these days. I would have linked to every single Weezer video posted online, but I figure you folks can always do that at your leisure.

Since it's freezing in my room and my mouth tastes like a crypt, I'm going to take this opportunity to brush my teeth and fall asleep to some Italian language learning cds. Buona notte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.