There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blue Monday

Yes, I'm well aware it's Tuesday, but this Orgy remake just came up on my playlist. The New Order original is vastly superior, but I do recall that I dug the cover a pretty good amount when it was always blaring on K Rock and I was fifteen or so years-old.

Yesterday I went on my first run in a couple of months...okay six weeks because yes I was pretty much counting. My legs were feeling like shite, but the Doc said to give it the old college try come six weeks so I did. If you know anything about yesterday, even in sunny Jersey, it's that it was nipple-bitingly cold. In fact as I stepped out the door, the Nike compression shirt(yes, that is me in the photo) I was wearing felt like a thin sheet of ice against my skin. Anytime I step out into weather of this variety I am reminded of one of my favorite Russian parody names which I wish to insert some day cleverly into some sort of writing. Now is that time. Frozmydikov. Instant classic. ™ and © me.

I am a sleepy man these days, but I'll leave you with a little temptation and a photo-shoot of a couple of my favorites, Heidi and Will.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.