There are so many intelligent and articulate people covering the hard-hitting
issues in our country these days, that I felt it was my duty to cover the
rather inconsequential bullshit that tends to make up the vast majority of
our lives. Actually, I'll just be griping a lot which, if you weren't aware,
doubles as a synonym for complaining, and as a descriptor for
a sharp pain in the bowels.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Passover Song

I am hoping Adam Sandler devises a Passover song at some point or at least makes an addendum to The Chanukah Song to include David Beckham who, I learned today, is apparently about as Jewish as I am. Technically, as it is his mother that is Jewish (for me it was my father) he is more of a Jew than I, but somehow I doubt he has mowed down on matzoh, which probably shifts the Jew-factor back in my favor.

Hell, with my own love of crap song parody, maybe I'll put together my own jingle before the sun sets this Saturday and we kick things off with the seder for Passover 5768. But if I don't happen to drop back here in time, remember to put some lamb's blood on your door and Borai pri hagofen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by…you stay classy Planet Earth.